Air Max HVAC Inc., and their affiliates (“Air Max”, “we” or “our”) take the privacy of personal information Air Max HVAC Inc., and their affiliates (“Air Max,” “we” or “our”) take the privacy of personal information seriously. This Privacy Statement applies to all users (“you” or “your”) of Air Max websites, including the software therein (collectively, and together with any updates thereto, the “Products”).
This Privacy Statement explains how Air Max collects and treats information we collect about you when you visit, access or otherwise use the Products. Your access and use of the Products may be accompanied by additional terms related to privacy and our collection and use of your personal information. By accessing and using the Products, you agree to such additional terms and the terms of this Privacy Statement, as may be revised by us from time to time in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement, you must immediately cease use of the Products.
1. Information We Collect.
1.1. Information You Provide. As part of registering with or otherwise accessing and using the Products, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, phone number, and mailing address (and together with any other personal information you voluntarily provide, collectively, “Personal Information”). You may choose not to provide Personal Information, but some features of the Products may be unavailable.
1.2. Information Collected Automatically. In addition to the Personal Information you provide, Air Max and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents may collect and use diagnostic, technical, and other usage information related to your use of the Products (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information collected may include, without limitation, device information such as IP address, device ID, operating system, browser, and geo-location for any device you use to access the Products, and usage information such as clicks, interactions, pages or screens viewed, requests made, and features used.
1.3. Cookies and Similar Technologies. Like most companies, Air Max collects information through cookies and related technologies. When you use our Products, cookies and related technologies, including web beacons, may collect information such as whether you have used the Products before, which pages you have chosen to visit, what search terms you entered, your IP address, your browser type and language, the date and time you access our Products and the website from which you linked to our Products. You may also be able to save preferences for our Products if you have cookies enabled, which may expedite your use of our Products if you visit or otherwise use them frequently. If you disable cookies or related functions, certain features of our Products may not be accessible to you or may not function optimally. Please see our Cookie Notice and Disclosure page for more information and, where applicable, instructions on how to disable certain of these functions if you wish to do so.
1.4. Do Not Track. Because of uncertainty in the industry surrounding the use of “do not track” signals that may be transmitted by some web browsers, at this time Air Max does not take action in response to these signals.
2. Uses of Information.
You may opt-out of future promotional e-mails, but not Product safety notices, by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of such e-mails or otherwise notifying us as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
3. Sharing and Transfer of Information. Except as described below and as otherwise necessary to perform the activities described in Section 2 of this Privacy Statement, Air Max will not share the Personal Information that you provide to us with any third parties.
3.1 Disclosures to Our Business Associates. Our Products are sold through authorized dealers, and we use third party service providers for various purposes in connection with our business operations. We may share Personal Information with these entities in support of the Products technical operation and improvements to the Products, in connection with marketing efforts, and as otherwise helpful to our business functions and operations..
3.2 Legal Requirements. We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or legal process or in connection with legal requests by law enforcement or government officials. We also may disclose Personal Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is urgently required to prevent harm to persons or property or in connection with investigations of fraud or suspected illegal activity.
3.3 Business Transactions Affecting Air Max. We may transfer any Personal Information in the event of a sale, merger, acquisition or other transfer of all or any portion of our business or assets.
4. Security and Protection. Air Max uses reasonable measures to protect the Personal Information we collect, but no online transmission of data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, you accept and assume the inherent risks of online communication, including without limitation the risks of interception, unauthorized access, data loss or corruption, or viruses and other harmful programs.
5. Third Party Links and Services. The Products may contain links or references to other applications or websites that may not be owned or operated by Air Max or any of its affiliates. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other applications or websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each application that you use and website that you visit.
6. Corrections or Changes to Your Personal Information. You may correct or change the Personal Information you have supplied us with by returning to the page where you provided the information and/or logging in on the registration page.
7. Children’s Privacy. Air Max’s Products are not directed to children under the age of 13 and Air Max does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we are notified that such information has been collected on our Products we will delete it from our records.
8. Consent to International Transfer. The Personal Information collected through our Products or otherwise provided by you may be sent to the United States or to any other country in which Air Max or its business associates conducts business, and such information may also be processed or stored in such countries for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. By using our Products and submitting your information to us, you consent to the transmission of your information outside your own country, including any member states of the European Union, and including transfers to and storage within the United States.
9. Changes to this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement may be updated at any time in our sole discretion without notice to you to reflect changes in our business practices. Revision dates are indicated at the top of this document, and we will always provide the current version on our website. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to stay informed of how we are protecting your Personal Information. Your continued use of the Products after any change to this Privacy Statement constitutes your agreement to the new or changed terms. 10. Contacting Us. If you would like to contact Air Max for any reason regarding this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact us as follows:
Air Max HVAC Inc.
Attention: Information Security and Privacy
3000 Floyd St. Burbank, CA 91504
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org